Christmas is FAST approaching, but it does not matter whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I still have something I think YOU will love!
Keeping with the Christmas theme, I’ve created , 12 Days of Job Search
Aimed at Executives / High Achievers so if you see yourself as one or the other, I urge you to join me, you should have received an email on the 2nd December with all the details if you’ve subscribed to my list that is…(but just in case you’ve not you can get immediate access here >>
What you will receive!
* A series of podcasts to get you moving from “Why are you always the bridesmaid and never the bride – how to be successful at interview”
* 4 free series of LinkedIn videos to give your linkedIn profile a little TLC.
* Free CV/Resume template with a blueprint on what you can say in your CV
* Understanding the importance of foundations – think of it like fishing if you have no bait how to expect to catch a fish? (same thing with employers – learn what switches them on!)
* As well as so much more, so what are you waiting for, click the link below >>>https://sueburkecareers.leadpages.co/12-days-of-job-search/
Come & participate in my LinkedIn group & ASK questions to get the best from me over the next month >>> click here to join >>> https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8291485
CALL OUT FOR EXECUTIVES / HIGH ACHIEVERS JOIN MY VIP SERVICE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SECURE YOUR SPOT FOR JANUARY 2016? I ONLY HAVE LIMITED NUMBER OF 121 COACHING AVAILABLE IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA OF NOT ONLY GETTING HIRED IN 2016, BUILDING YOU AS THE GO TO PERSON IN YOUR INDUSTRY AND BREAKING EVERY RULE OF THE TRADITIONAL JOB SEARCH. I WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR YOU – ONCE THOSE 10 SLOTS ARE GONE – THEY ARE GONE! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL ME OR MESSAGE ME ON LINKEDIN ([email protected])
THIS IS HOW I WORK…BASED ON 3 CORE PRINCIPLES.
1. You’re the Service Provider You will learn how to develop your employer toolkit i.e. your CV/Resume, LinkedIn profile and website (if applicable), with the organisation in mind.
What this means to you: So whether you’ve already got a CV/Resume or not – we will work together to make it A*. Not average but truly outstanding so that it is geared to what a company wants – often people only focus on what they’ve done – we’ll change this to what you can do!
2. You’re the Problem Solver You should recognise that a business only employs staff because they have a problem to solve. If they did not have problems they wouldn’t need you! You will get hired because you can fix those issues.
What this means to you: We will clearly articulate in all of your marketing collateral that you’re the best choice for the job and why, this is just one part of the Job Seeker Toolkit and we will cover more. (we’ll even do a mini mock interview as well, don’t panic about this in anyway everything we do is to achieve one thing to GET YOU HIRED)
3. You’re the Communicator You will recognise the need to communicate your message in a clear, concise way, focusing on your Unique Selling Point and combining this with what the company needs! Learning to do this can not only help you to get hired, but it has numerous other benefits. It can redundant-proof your job and help to build you as a brand, so that you never have to apply for a job again.
What this means to you: Well, it’s all well and good having the BEST CV and BEST LinkedIn profile but this won’t get you HIRED unless of course it’s seen (and when I say seen, I mean by the right people i.e. influencers and hiring managers!). You may or may not know my simple catch phrase which is “Get Noticed, Get Hired”. You can’t do one without the other and this is the essence of what I will teach you. You will learn to sell YOU. At the moment I am only opening up those 10 places, and the training needs to take place NOW & IN JANUARY
(Really, why would you want to wait?!) Sue https://sueburkecareers.leadpages.co/12-days-of-job-search/
Have you joined my private LinkedIn group yet? If not I would love to see you! here is your VIP invite – join here >>>https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8291485
As always Get Noticed, Get Hired,